Download PDF (3.51 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Variations in flue-cured tobacco prices
Tobacco -- Prices -- North Carolina
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
- Original Format:
- Monograph -- series
- 38 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Clement, Sheldon Leroy more info on Clement, Sheldon Leroy
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Research Service. Publications (UA101.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.