Download PDF (1.09 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Purple stain of soybean seeds
Soybean -- Diseases and pests -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Monograph -- series
- 11 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Lehman, Samuel George more info on Lehman, Samuel George, 1887-
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Office of the Associate Dean and Director Records (UA101.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.