Download PDF (2.8 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Farm mechanization: Power costs and production requirements in the Nothern Coastal Plains
Agriculture -- North Carolina
Farm mechanization -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Monograph -- series
- 26 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Item identifier:
- James, H. Brooks more info on James, H. Brooks (Herman Brooks), 1912-1973
- Barlow, Frank D. (Frank Downer), Jr. more info on Barlow, Frank D. (Frank Downer), Jr., 1916-
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Office of the Associate Dean and Director Records (UA101.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.