Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Trucking in the South, especially adapted to the needs of North Carolina cultivators
Truck farming -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Monograph -- series
- -95 p.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Massey, W. F. more info on Massey, W. F. (Wilbur Fisk), 1839-1923
- Created Date:
- "Trucking," in this context, appears to be defined as the cultivation of rural lands with the specific intent of supplying crop products to urban areas.
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Office of the Associate Dean and Director Records (UA101.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.