Download PDF (65.6 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- D.H. Hill Library: an informal history, 1887-1987
Academic libraries -- North Carolina -- Raleigh -- History
- Original Format:
- Monograph; vii, 113 p. ; 28 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Littleton, Isaac Thomas more info on Littleton, Isaac Thomas, 1921-
- Copyright Date:
- The reading room years, 1889-1925 -- Centralization, disorder, and organization, 1925-1939 -- The struggle to keep up, 1939-1959 -- From college to university library, 1959-1971 -- The developing university library, 1971-1981 -- The university library system, 1981-1987.
- Digital Project:
Titles from the Research Collection
- NCSU Libraries
- D.H. Hill Library: an informal history, 1887-1987 (Z733 .N846 L57 1993) held by NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, D. H. Hill Library (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 4700 Hillsborough Street
- North Carolina