Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Agricultural Extension Service: I. Report of boys' club work in North Carolina; II. Arithmetic problems based upon agricultural club work (Extension Circular No. 8)
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- 14 p.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Browne, T. E. (Thomas Everett), 1881-1965 more info on Browne, T. E. (Thomas Everett), 1881-1965
- Created Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.