Download PDF (5.23 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Children's clothing
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Women -- Societies and clubs
Clothing and dress
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Monograph -- series; 15 p.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. North Carolina Extension and Community Association Records (UA102.052) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.