Download PDF (5.23 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Children's clothing
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Women -- Societies and clubs
Clothing and dress
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Monograph -- series; 15 p.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering
- Created Date:
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. North Carolina Extension and Community Association Records (UA102.052) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.