- Letter to L. R. Harrill, state 4-H leader, from Annie Brown Branche, negro home agent, and C. S. Wynn negro county agent, February 20, 1946
Community and Extension
World War, 1939-1945 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 1 p.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Warren County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. 4-H Youth Development records (UA102.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.