Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Yarborough Steam Plant addition
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- Yarborough Drive Steam Plant is named for Louis Thompson Yarborough (1873-1962). Yarborough was one of the first students to enter the newly established Agricultural and Mechanical College in 1889 and was one of the 19 graduates of the first class in 1893. He received a degree in mechanical engineering. Following his graduation he taught at the school for two years.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information:
Building: North Carolina State University, Louis Thompson Yarborough Steam Plant (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Sirrine, Joseph Emory, 1872-1947 more info on Sirrine, Joseph Emory, 1872-1947
- J.E. Sirrine Company more info on J.E. Sirrine Company
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University