- Morris Building, demolished
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Digital photographs
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- The Morris Building was named for William Flaude Morris (1884-1972), a graduate of the class of 1909. He taught mechanical drawing at NC State and was head of the “service department,” (today the Physical Plant division) from 1932 until 1953. Morris Building was built in 1926 and torn down in 2005 to make way for the new Mathematics and Statistics Building.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, William Flaude Morris Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Page, Jess M. more info on Page, Jess M.
- NCSU Campus
- North Carolina