- Park Shops
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- Park Shops are named after Charles Benjamin Park (1867-1944), an expert machinist, who was superintendent of shop at NC State for almost fifty years, beginning in 1891. The Shops were built in 1914 and originally used by the mechanical engineering department for shop classes.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information: