- Scott Hall roof ornamentation
Campus and Town
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- Scott Hall is named for Robert Walter Scott (1861-1929). Scott was a prominent political leader in North Carolina and served three terms in the N.C. house and two in the N.C. Senate. He secured land for NC State College to expand onto and pushed through the legislation to build Patterson Hall. His son, Kerr Scott became governor of North Carolina and his grandson, Bob Scott, also became governor. Scott Hall was built in 1952.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).