- Ricks Hall, light fixture
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- Ricks Hall is named for Robert Henry Ricks (1839-1920) who served for many years on the college’s Board of Trustees and provided the funding for D. H. Hill’s history of the Civil War. The building was constructed in 1922.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information:
Building: North Carolina State University, Robert Henry Ricks Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940 more info on Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940
- Nelson and Cooper, architects more info on Nelson and Cooper, architects
- Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957 more info on Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957
- North Carolina