- Page Hall, light fixture
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Digital photographs
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- Page Hall is named for Walter Hines Page (1855-1918), who was a member of the Watauga Club and supported the establishment of North Carolina State University. Page served as editor of the State Chronicle and as ambassador to Great Britain from 1913-1918. Page Hall was built in 1922.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).