- Caldwell Hall, light fixture
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- Caldwell Hall, built in 1981, is named after John Tyler Caldwell (1911- ) who served as chancellor of the University from 1959-1975. During his administration the B.A. degree was authorized and total enrollment grew by over 10,000 students. He received an honorary degree from NC State upon his retirement in 1975. In 1962, he served as president of the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges. Caldwell Hall is connected to Winston Hall and Tompkins Hall.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995 more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information: