- Mueller fire hydrant
Campus and Town
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- This is a Mueller "Improved" model, dated 1969. It is located at the southwest corner of Current and Stinson Drives, near Riddick Hall. Most Muellers on campus, including the one pictured here, were manufactured in Chattanooga, but newer Muellers installed on Centennial Campus were made in Albertville.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).