- Hillsborough Building
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Digital photographs
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- The Hillsborough Building was built in 1948 and originally housed the State Capitol Life Insurance Company. The university bought the building in 1976 and renovated it to house university offices and classrooms. It sits on Hillsborough Street.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Hillsborough Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Gardner Street
- Historical note:
- The Hillsborough Building was formerly known as the State Capitol Life Insurance Building. NCSU purchased the building in 1976 and renovated the building from 1976-1978 into administrative offices.
College buildings -- North Carolina
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.78867, -78.6705429