Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Mathews model fire hydrant
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- This hydrant was manufactured by Kennedy Valve in Elmire, NY in 1972. It sits between Leazar and Peele Halls on campus.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information: