NCSU Libraries

Entrance to Riddick Engineering Laboratories

Riddick Hall, NCSU (Raleigh, N.C.)
Normal spinner 196px

Item information

Title:
Entrance to Riddick Engineering Laboratories
Topics:
Campus and Town
Subjects:
Universities and colleges
Item identifier:
funk_door0011
Photographer:
Created Date:
circa
Description:
Riddick Engineering Laboratories are named for Wallace Carl Riddick (1864-1942). Riddick was appointed as a professor of civil engineering in 1892 and went on to serve as NC State’s first football coach, dean of the School of Engineering, and as president of the university between 1917 and 1923. Riddick Engineering Laboratories were built in 1951.
Genre:
Architectural photographs
Photographs
Names:


Location:
Raleigh (N.C)
Digital Project:
Funkhouser Photographs

Building:

Architect:
Community:
Raleigh
State:
North Carolina
Zip:
27607
Location:
Raleigh (N.C)
Subjects:
Laboratories
Universities and colleges
College buildings -- North Carolina
Latitude, Longitude:
35.785, -78.668297

✓ Give us feedback