- College of Textiles
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- The College of Textiles was founded by Daniel Tompkins in 1899, where it was originally located in the basement of Holladay Hall. The College made several moves during its history, and in 1991, the College moved to its new facilities on Centennial Campus. Today it is the largest textile program in the United States.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information: