- Window air conditioning units in Kilgore Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- Kilgore Hall is named for Benjamin Wesley Kilgore (1867-1943), who served as dean of agriculture at NC State from 1923 to 1925. He worked in many different administrative capacities in the agricultural field, was editor of the Progressive Farmer from 1928 to 1930 and founded Pine State Creamery in Raleigh. In 1943, NC State awarded Kilgore an honorary doctor of science. Kilgore Hall was built in 1952.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).