- Riddick Engineering Laboratories renovation, view from Yarborough Drive
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- Riddick Engineering Laboratories are named for Wallace Carl Riddick (1864-1942). Riddick was appointed as a professor of civil engineering in 1892 and went on to serve as NC State’s first football coach, dean of the School of Engineering, and as president of the university between 1917 and 1923. Riddick Engineering Laboratories were built in 1951.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information:
Building: North Carolina State University, Wallace Carl Riddick Engineering Laboratories -- Riddick Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- NC State University