Grave of Andrew Bigham, Steele Creek Presbyterian Church, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Steele Creek Presbyterian Church (Mecklenburg County, N.C.)
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Grave of Andrew Bigham, Steele Creek Presbyterian Church, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Grave marked 1788.
North Carolina History
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Steele Creek Presbyterian Church (Mecklenburg County, North Carolina)
- Mecklenburg County
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The Bigham family, members of the church and stone carvers, were responsible for many of the gravestones in the cemetery from the 1760s to the 1820s.