- View, Randolph County Courthouse, Asheboro, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Wheeler, Oliver Duke, 1864-1942 more info on Wheeler, Oliver Duke, 1864-1942
- Wheeler, Runge, and Dickey (Charlotte, N.C.) more info on Wheeler, Runge, and Dickey (Charlotte, N.C.)
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building features neoclassical motifs rendered in yellow brick, tile, and sandstone.
- Historical note:
- The building is one of six surviving similar courthouses planned by architect Wheeler and associates. The courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
Revival, Classical (European revival style)