- View, Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph Building, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- McMillen, Charles, 1854-1911 more info on McMillen, Charles, 1854-1911
- Vollers, L. H. more info on Vollers, L. H.
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph Building (Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building typifies the commerical buildings constructed in the early twentieth century, featuring Philadelphia pressed brick, an arcade of windows on the second story, and a corbeled cornice.