- View, Burgwin-Wright House, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: John Burgwin (merchant and planter), first owner; Joshua G. Wright (judge), second owner | Architectural Note: The rear wing was added around 1845. | Historical Note: The home is located within the boundaries of the Wilmington Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- John Burgwin (merchant and planter), first owner; Joshua G. Wright (judge), second owner
- Architectural note:
- The rear wing was added around 1845.
- Historical note:
- The home is located within the boundaries of the Wilmington Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family