- Exterior millwork, Worrell House, Murfreesboro, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- E. W. Worrell (lumberman), later owner. The home was originally built by the lumberman for his daughter.
- Architectural note:
- The residence is known locally as the Gingerbread House due to its vivid sawnwork and unusual flat porch posts with standing figure cut-outs.
Gingerbread (Architectural style)
Housing, Single family