- View, Market House and Town Hall, Fayetteville, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Liberty Row
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building blends Gothic Revival and classical details.
- Historical note:
- The structure is Fayetteville's civic landmark and logo. The building was rescued in 1906 and preserved as a National Landmark and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
Gothic revival (Architecture)
National Register of Historic Places