- Front door and portico, Somerville-Graham House, Warrenton, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Holt, Jacob W., 1811-1880 more info on Holt, Jacob W., 1811-1880
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: John and Matilda Kearney Somerville, first owner; John Graham (educator), subsequent owner | Architectural Note: Holt is the attributed builder. | Historical Note: Graham ran a high school in the home during his ownership.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- John and Matilda Kearney Somerville, first owner; John Graham (educator), subsequent owner
- Architectural note:
- Holt is the attributed builder.
- Historical note:
- Graham ran a high school in the home during his ownership.
Housing, Single family