Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- View, Cherry Hill, Warren County, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
Warren County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Waddell, John A., 1826-1883 more info on Waddell, John A., 1826-1883
- Holt, E.M. more info on Holt, E. M., builder
- 2740 NC Hwy 58
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Marina Williams Alston, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The property contains a row of nineteenth century outbuildings. The home displays some Tudor detailing.
- Historical note:
- Waddell was an associate of Piedmont architect and builder Jacob W. Holt. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.27219, -78.091824
- External Resources:
Cherry Hill (Warren County) Foundation History