- View, Henderson Fire Station and Municipal Building, Henderson, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970 more info on Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970
- Bunn, Robert more info on Bunn, Robert, architect
- S. S. Toler and Son more info on S. S. Toler and Son
- 205 North Garnett Street
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The corner bell tower also functioned for drying firehoses. The fire station is the chief landmark of Henderson and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Buildings -- Additions
National Register of Historic Places
Public safety buildings
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.327852, -78.401819