- View, Henderson Fire Station and Municipal Building, Henderson, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Bunn, Robert more info on Bunn, Robert, architect
- Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970 more info on Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970
- S. S. Toler and Son more info on S. S. Toler and Son
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Historical Note: Eric Flannagan and S. S. Toler and Son added the adjoining Municipal Building in 1928. The corner bell tower also functioned for drying firehoses. The fire station is the chief landmark of Henderson and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 205 North Garnett Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Eric Flannagan and S. S. Toler and Son added the adjoining Municipal Building in 1928.
- Historical note:
- The corner bell tower also functioned for drying firehoses. The fire station is the chief landmark of Henderson and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Public safety buildings
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.327852, -78.401819