- View, Henderson Fire Station and Municipal Building, Henderson, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970 more info on Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970
- Bunn, Robert more info on Bunn, Robert, architect
- S. S. Toler and Son more info on S. S. Toler and Son
- 205 North Garnett Street
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The corner bell tower also functioned for drying firehoses. The fire station is the chief landmark of Henderson and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Public safety buildings
National Register of Historic Places
Buildings -- Additions
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.327852, -78.401819