- View, Grace Evangelical and Reformed (Lower Stone) Church, Rowan County, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: German Reformed congregation, first owner | Architectural Note: The interior was remodeled around 1880 and the belfry was erected in 1901. | Historical Note: A landmark of German culture in the western Piedmont, the church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Rowan County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Grace Evangelical and Reformed Church (Lower Stone Church) (Rockwell, Rowan County, North Carolina)
- 2405 Lower Stone Church Road
- Provenance note:
- German Reformed congregation, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The interior was remodeled around 1880 and the belfry was erected in 1901.
- Historical note:
- A landmark of German culture in the western Piedmont, the church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.522515, -80.419803
- External Resources:
Grace Evangelical and Reformed Church (Lower Stone Church) Historic Marker