- Street view, China Grove Mill Village, Rowan County, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The majority of cottages in China Grove utilize either L- or T-plans. | Historical Note: The mill village developed around the Patterson Manufacturing Company, which was a cotton mill built in 1893.
Rowan County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 308 East Thom Street
- China Grove
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The majority of cottages in China Grove utilize either L- or T-plans.
- Historical note:
- The mill village developed around the Patterson Manufacturing Company, which was a cotton mill built in 1893.
China Grove (N.C.)
Housing, Single family
Mills and mill-work
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.558696, -80.582705