- View, Archibald Henderson Law Office, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Archibald Henderson (lawyer), first owner | Historical Note: Constructed in the early nineteenth century, the building provides an early example of the small law offices once typical in courthouse towns. The office is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Provenance note:
- Archibald Henderson (lawyer), first owner
- Historical note:
- Constructed in the early nineteenth century, the building provides an early example of the small law offices once typical in courthouse towns. The office is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Historic Landmarks
- External Resources:
Henderson Law Office