- View, Hamlet Passenger Depot, Hamlet, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Seaboard Air Line, first owner
- Architectural note:
- Lying at the junction of two main railroad lines, the depot featured two wings joined at a circular pavilion.
- Historical note:
- The depot is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
Pavilions (Building divisions)
Wings (Building divisions)