- View, Evans Smokehouse, Perquimans County, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Joseph Evans, first owner | Architectural Note: Built in the mid- to late-eighteenth century, the smokehouse is one of the oldest surviving examples of dovetailed plank construction in the state.
Perquimans County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 147 Billys Beach Rd
- Provenance note:
- Joseph Evans, first owner
- Architectural note:
- Built in the mid- to late eighteenth century, the smokehouse is one of the oldest surviving examples of dovetailed plank construction in the state.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.18, -76.41