- View, Cove Grove, Perquimans County, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Benjamin Skinner (planter) and Elizabeth Leigh Skinner, first owner | Architectural Note: The two-story Ionic portico lacks an intervening gallery, which is a rare feature in North Carolina's antebellum houses. | Historical Note: The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Perquimans County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Chalk Cliffs Rd
- Provenance note:
- Benjamin Skinner (planter) and Elizabeth Leigh Skinner, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The two-story Ionic portico lacks an intervening gallery, which is a rare feature in North Carolina's antebellum houses.
- Historical note:
- The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- General note:
- The date is approximate.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.189324, -76.465719