- View, Hinton-Morgan House, Pasquotank County, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: William Smith Hinton (planter) and Mary Hinton, first owner | Historical Note: The residence provides a typical example of the pediment-front homes that were built along the Virginia border in the early nineteenth century. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Pasquotank County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1502-1698 Old U.S. 17
- South Mills
- Provenance note:
- William Smith Hinton (planter) and Mary Hinton, first owner
- Historical note:
- The residence provides a typical example of the pediment-front homes that were built along the Virginia border in the early nineteenth century. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- General note:
- The date is approximate.
South Mills (N.C.)
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.25143, -76.313489