- View, Eagle Lodge, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Nichols, William, circa 1777-1853 more info on Nichols, William, circa 1777-1853
- Hancock, Samuel, 1784-1848 more info on Hancock, Samuel, 1784-1848
- Faucett, John A., 1793-1847 more info on Faucett, John A., 1793-1847
- Berry, John, 1798-1870 more info on Berry, John, 1798-1870
- Cosby, Dabney, 1779-1862 more info on Cosby, Dabney, 1779-1862
- 142 West King Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The Greek Revival portico demonstrates Nichols' early use of this style's motifs. All contributors are attributed rather than documented.
- Historical note:
- The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Greek revival (Architecture)
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.075814, -79.101049