- View, MacRae-Otterbourg Building, Wilmington, North Carolina
Stores & shops
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Donald MacRae (merchant); Louis Otterbourg (clothing merchant) | Architectural Note: Building blends Italianate and classical motifs. | Historical Note: The structure lies within the boundaries of the Wilmington Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Donald MacRae (merchant); Louis Otterbourg (clothing merchant).
- Architectural note:
- Building blends Italianate and classical motifs.
- Historical note:
- The structure lies within the boundaries of the Wilmington Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Italianate (North American architecture styles)