- View, Bethesda Presbyterian Church, Moore County, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- McLeod, Archie more info on McLeod, Archie
- McCaskill, Norman more info on McCaskill, Norman
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Scots Presbyterian congregation founded in the eighteenth century, first owner | Architectural Note: The church has retained its original form, with the exception of the late nineteenth century addition of a vestibule with a steeple.
Moore County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1020 Bethesda Rd
- Provenance note:
- Scots Presbyterian congregation founded in the eighteenth century, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The church has retained its original form, with the exception of the late nineteenth century addition of a vestibule with a steeple.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.131995, -79.413326