- Interior hall, Holly Bend, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Robert Davidson (planter) and Margaret Osborne Davidson, first owner | Historical Note: The house was constructed in the early nineteenth century, and it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
Holly Bend (Huntersville, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 3701 Neck Road
- Provenance note:
- Robert Davidson (planter) and Margaret Osborne Davidson, first owner
- Historical note:
- The house was constructed in the early nineteenth century, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.382296, -80.958646
- External Resources:
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Historic Landmarks Commission: Holly Bend