Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Arbor, Rock Springs Campground, Lincoln County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
Lincoln County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Methodist congregation descended from 1794 meeting led by Methodist preacher Daniel Asbury, first owners.
- Historical note:
- The meeting began at this site in 1830, and was the oldest of North Carolina's camp meeting grounds. The meeting became one of the state's largest. The meeting grounds are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Camp sites, facilities, etc.
National Register of Historic Places
North Carolina -- History