- Portico detail, Ingleside, Lincoln County, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Daniel Forney (member of Congress) and Harriet Brevard Forney, first owner | Historical Note: Family tradition attributes the home's design to Benjamin Latrobe. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Lincoln County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 445 N Ingleside Farm Rd
- Iron Station
- Provenance note:
- Daniel Forney (member of Congress) and Harriet Brevard Forney, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The home's staircase was modeled after Owen Biddle's "Young Carpenter's Assistant" patternbook.
- Historical note:
- Family tradition attributes the home's design to Benjamin Latrobe. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Iron Station (N.C.)
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.463693, -81.041729
- External Resources: