- Interior, Fairfield Methodist Church, Hyde County, North Carolina
Gothic revival (Architecture)
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Walling, William more info on Walling, William, builder
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Historical Note: The church functions as the architectural centerpiece of Fairfield, and lies within the boundaries of the Fairfield Historic District, which is located on the National Register of Historic Places.
Hyde County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 126 Church Street
- Historical note:
- The church functions as the architectural centerpiece of Fairfield, and lies within the boundaries of the Fairfield Historic District, which is located on the National Register of Historic Places.
Fairfield (Hyde County, N.C.)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.546565, -76.227261