- View, Barn, Mendenhall Plantation, Jamestown, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Richard Mendenhall (farmer, tanner, and community leader), first owner | Architectural Note: The property features the bank barn type, which was unusual to the region and primarily used in Pennsylvania. | Historical Note: The plantation house and its associated buildings are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Richard Mendenhall Plantation (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Provenance note:
- Richard Mendenhall (farmer, tanner, and community leader), first owner
- Architectural note:
- The property features the bank barn type, which was unusual to the region and primarily used in Pennsylvania.
- Historical note:
- The plantation house and its associated buildings are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.