- View, United States Post Office and Courthouse, Greensboro, North Carolina
Art deco (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Whetmore, James A. more info on Whetmore, James A.
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Considered one of North Carolina's finest Depression era buildings, the building was constructed using granite from Mount Airy, limestone, bronze, marble, and aluminum.
- Historical note:
- The building falls within the boundaries of the Downtown Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina