- Interior, Korner's Folly, Kernersville, North Carolina
Moldings (Object components)
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Architect-interior decorator:
- Korner, Jule more info on Korner, Jule, interior decorator
- Milch, Cesar more info on Milch, Cesar
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Jule Gilmer Korner (interior decorator and painter), first owner | Architectural note: The house was enlarged to its present form in 1886. The home contains ceiling murals by German artist Cesar Milch. | Historical Note: The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Provenance note:
- Jule Gilmer Korner (interior decorator and painter), first owner
- General note:
- Architectural note: The house was enlarged to its present form in 1886. The home contains ceiling murals by German artist Cesar Milch.
- Historical note:
- The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.