- View, The Barracks, Tarboro, North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Percival, William more info on Percival, William
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: William S. Battle (investor in the Rocky Mount Mills), first owner | Architectural Note: The exterior combines Italianate and classical motifs. | Historical Note: One of Percival's two surviving suburban villas from the 1850s, the home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1100 Albemarle St.
- Provenance note:
- William S. Battle (investor in the Rocky Mount Mills), first owner
- Architectural note:
- The exterior combines Italianate and classical motifs.
- Historical note:
- One of Percival's two surviving suburban villas from the 1850s, the home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.90433, -77.542145