- View, Coats-Walston House, Tarboro, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1311 St Andrew St
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The contractor Thomas H. Coats was also the first owner of the house.
- Architectural note:
- The home was constructed from a pattern in Minard Lafever's "Architectural Instructor." The property also houses a brick kitchen and a board-and-batten smokehouse.
- Historical note:
- The property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
Board and batten
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.906245, -77.538692